Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random

The other day I was bored out of my mind (uh oh) and on my way to work I decided to ask for some random facts. So on my Facebook status I posted, "Did you know............. (leave me a random fact)"
and here's what some of my dear friends and family came up with:

Aimee: Redheads require more anesthesia to get numb.
John: unless food is mixed with saliva you can't taste it
John again: or...lemons contain more sugar than strawberries
Lindsey: ...pigs don't have sweat glands? So the phrase "sweating like a pig" is inaccurate unless you're not sweating at all!
Kierstan: You have eye brows to A) Divert sweat (and rain) away from your eyes, and to help show an emotion that you are trying to convey.  
John again again: That in Greek Allie Skye translates roughly into Super Cool One. (HAHA)
Trey (my little brother): allie is a troll
Emily (my roommate): When large Target bags are left on the living room couch, Jack doesn't know how to control himself. 
Wendy (my awesome aunt): hmmmmmmm...Trey is a troll...hee hee!!!!!
Amanda: English bulldogs cannot swim and will sink because they can't keep themselves up.

So here's hoping none of you is a red head or an english bull dog.....oh wait.... :) 
  loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment