Tuesday, July 19, 2011

180 On Those Plans

Well the dress shopping didn't happen today, but that's alright. Another time.

What I DID end up doing was getting all the stuff I needed to make some throw pillows for my new bedding.
So I got:
Fabric (and more fabric)
Pipping
Pillow forms
Fiber fill
Fabric paint
a Painter's drop cloth (which I'm going to use instead of burlap [muuuuch cheaper, and softer])
and some odds and ends I needed

I made my BIG Bow Pillow that I found the tutorial on over at E Tells Tales!! It makes me happy. I used a different jersey knit pattern than what she used, mine is a little more busy, but my other throws are going to be pretty solid, so I think it's going to look neat! (fingers crossed)

I'll post pictures soon!

In other news: I passed a homeless man on my way to Home Depot and Hobby Lobby today and I got this gut feeling so I stopped and gave him a dollar, which I NEVER do (for some reason, Mom's "don't talk to strangers" rants really stuck with me), but it felt right, so there ya go. That was my good deed of the day.  What was yours?

Sister Date with Cass tomorrow! yay!
loves!

1 comment: