Friday, July 22, 2011

Pillows Pillows Everywhere!

I finished 2 pillows today, the last of my accent pillows!  I'm super stoked about both of them and I PROMISE I will post pictures soon!!! I just want to finish the bottom of my duvet and get some new shams since the ones I have currently are plum colored to go with the sheets that I got from Ikea when I got my new bed...I love the more luxurious feel of them but they don't really match the cream-black-teal motif I have going.... my gray jersey sheets however go a little better but aren't as awesome feeling...

But anyways... I still need new shams..and after that I'll post before and after photos... :D I'm soooooo exited!!!!

Besides that, I have a little rant for you tonight...
I can't stand it when people break plans...now of course I understand when stuff comes up (you don't feel good, something happened, whatever) I get it.  But I just hate it....I think it's rude...I guess that's just me being anal or whatever..but it's kinda like...I put other plans on hold for you today and then you blow me off?  It's just a little aggravating...and again, I understand if something comes up, but it's just a pet peeve of mine...haha I only have a few but the ones I have drive me up the wall.
Just something I have to live with like everyone else! *sigh* the world is silly...

Here's hoping everything around you is fluffy tonight!!
loves!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see pictures!!!! <3 sorry your plans got cancelled.

    ReplyDelete