Friday, August 5, 2011

To Purchase..or Not to Purchase...

...THAT is the question, my friends.
 I've had my eye on several Fossil bags since forever (I know I know "girly" to the max) and I finally have some money to splurge on new clothes for school and just for life...and of course I once again have the thought of this bag running around in my head...well...I just can't bring myself to spend $70 on a purse...call me paranoid, but I can't help thinking about if I'll need that money in the near future. AND $70 is equal to 2-ish pairs of jeans or 3-4 shirts....so I'm going to spend it on ONE purse?
I'm just not sure...my thoughts are that if I'm not sure about it I'll just pass for now and if I still feel strongly I'll ask for it for Christmas or something..
If you folks haven't gathered this by now, here's a fact about me...I'm extremely frugal.  If there is any way at all I can save some money, I do it.  That doesn't mean I don't have fun, I do, and often, but when it comes to spending money recklessly, I worry too much about it, which means I don't do it a lot.
So yes, I've basically talked myself out of this buy...
Stay tuned for my clothes shopping update...

Oh and p.s. it's raining tonight!! That always ALWAYS means a good night's sleep for this girl!!  Trust me it's much needed...it's been a rough few days!

I hope everything in your neck of the woods is fine-n-dandy!
loves.

1 comment:

  1. I still love this purse. I'm thinking that I need one when I get paid, lol. Then we could be twinkies! <3

    ReplyDelete